Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Looking ahead

While I am sick about the events that brought us President-elect Barack Hussein Obama, I am doing my best to trust that God is in control. As a born again Christian I know that God can do anything. God can use ungodly men to further His kingdom just as He uses Godly men. He is not in Heaven this morning changing His "game plan". He knew this was going to happen. He is only sad if Christians don't trust Him with this decision. We will get through this.
Thankfully, even though the state of California did vote for Barack Hussein Obama, they did pass the ban on Gay Marriage amendment, along with the 2 other states that had this on the ballot. That is something.
I believe that this could be God bringing Christians to our knees. I, for one am on my knees. I will pray for Obama & Biden. God can change an evil man's heart or He can use the evil man for the betterment of His kingdom.
So, in closing, I am not going to lose sleep over this. I am going to trust God & I am going to live the life He wants me to. I am also going to thank Him daily for the miracles that I live with every single day....They were people from the moment they were conceived & the knowledge of that should be above no one's pay grade!

No comments: