Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Little Men

I have the best little babies! I'm looking at them & I am just amazed that these wonderful little boys are mine. They are all so unique. They all look very similar but their personalities are so different. They have all been super babies. Now as they grow older their own personalities are coming out more & more.
Eli is kind & gentle. He is strong & protective. He knows just how to take care of his brothers. He's never mean to Joshua & he knows exactly how careful he has to be with Jacob. He remembers everything & always knows the best way to do what he's doing. He is also somewhat headstrong & definately a first born. He is so smart & very inquisitive.
Joshua is thoughtful & very smart. He loves to work with tools & figure things out. He loves to help me with any number of things. He's extremely headstrong & relentless & he forgets nothing, especially if it has to do with him getting to do something. He has an angel smile & when he's up to something he curls his nose.
Jacob is still so young but he has a wonderful personality. He loves to be talked to & cooed at. He loves being held & cuddled. He doesn't mind laying in the floor on a blanket & playing with his rattle. He adores his brothers. They are the funniest things in the world to him. He is a chubby little butterball & he sleeps best when he's next to me.



Anyway, that is what I've been thinking about today. I am an extremely lucky mommy. I have been blessed beyond words 3 times. They take my breath away every single day & I love them with all my heart!

2 comments:

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

I love that Joshua's nose curls when he's up to something. How funny!

Lainey-Paney said...

:)
very sweet