Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Teething, runny noses & coughs

Well, my boys all have various issues this week! Eli is coughing & has a runny nose, Joshua has the most horrible cough you've ever heard & a runny nose & still has not mastered the potty completely & poor little Jacob's nose is so stuffy that he can't breath & he's coughing, too! It really makes for some LONG nights.....Oh yeah & Jacob has 2 brand new teeth & a couple more about to make their debut! Can you say fussy baby?!?!?!
This week has been pretty uneventful for our family. We bought a new dishwasher, YAY!! My old one went out around Thanksgiving & so I've been handwashing since then, yuck!! I'm really excited about that. Of course, now there's a problem with the cloths dryer...I don't think it will ever end!
It's supposed to be really cold, you know, for Mississippi tomorrow(high 28) which makes me really long for the pool!!



We just had the pool put in last June at my parents place, so this will be our first whole summer with it. The kids LOVE it!! They turned into little fish last summer. It was so much fun to watch all the kids learning to swim.
My boys got to go to the Monster Truck Jam in Memphis on Saturday night. Oh my goodness, we are still talking about it. I love to see their faces when they are explaining what happened. Their eyes get big & they are so excited that they can hardly contain themselves! It is so funny!
This is the Gravedigger. I know, nice name but he always wins so the boys like him.

This is Eli, Joshua & Charlie in front of the Donkey Kong truck after the show. They already had the big wheels off of the truck by the time they got to the pits.

I am not one of those mothers that just loves her kids to go off without her. I prefer everyone to be with me at all times but I also had no desire to go to the Monster Truck Jam so Kevin & my brother-in-law, also Kevin, took our 2 boys & their 2 boys. They had a great time & I'm really glad they got to go.
Well, that's really all that's been going on. Just getting everything ready for the wedding this weekend & trying not to lose my mind in the potty training game...UGH!!!

No comments: