Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!


I took the boys to see Santa Claus on Monday. It was so funny. Eli is extremely shy when around someone he doesn't know. When Santa, or Santie (as Eli calls him) asked what he wanted for Christmas he wouldn't say anything. So, here I am standing next to Santa trying to get Eli to tell him what he wants & finally Eli wispered that he wanted a "light saver", aka a light saber like they use in Star Wars (the newest obsession in our house). Joshua marched right up to him & got in him lap & said he wanted a puppy. Of course, Kevin has told Joshua that when he starts using the potty like a big boy he can have one. I guess Joshua thought he could get around that by asking Santa for one. Then Jacob just sat up there like he'd known Santa all his life! He was so sweet & never got scared or upset. I was very proud of all of them.
I love this time of year with little boys! They are so much fun!!!

No comments: