Monday, April 27, 2009

Eight Things

Here are the instructions for 8 Things:

* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
* Go tell them you tagged them

8 Things I look forward to:

-Meeting Jesus
-Weekends with my family
-Our trip next month to the Mountains of Tennessee
-Swimming in the pool & not freezing
-Selling this house
-Building our new house
-Having another baby
-Spending time with Kevin & the boys tomorrow morning


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Went to Church & listened to David(my brother)sing
-Spent the day at my parents
-Swam in a way too cold pool
-Made tacos for dinner
-Started reading "Have a New Kid By Friday"
-Prayed for Stellan
-Washed clothes
-Played on Facebook


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
-Sing
-Dance
-Take a long nap
-Take my kids to Disney World
-Move to the country
-Clean my house perfectly! I have too much stuff
-Go Skiing
-Go to Hawaii


8 Shows I Watch:

-Young & the Restless (I know!)
-Grey's Anatomy (Again, I know!)
-The Golden Girls
-Frasier
-Reba
-The King of Queens
-The Andy Griffith Show
-Dancing With the Stars

8 Bloggers Tagged:

Casey @ Casey's Thoughts
Ted & Kerri @ Dewettsonmission
Carrie @ On My Mind
Angie @ Poppy Joy
Susie @ Be Strong & Courageous
Jennifer @ Love, Laughter and Lyrics
Mckmama @ My Charming Kids
Teresa @ Teresas Treasure

I chose these blogs to tag because I was interested in getting to know more about their authors. These are the blogs that I look at several times daily just to see if they have been updated

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on the blog! Your kiddos are adorable!

jennifer said...

oh, by the way - I read Have a New Kid By Friday. It's a great book. I'm not so good at keeping with all the guidelines he lays out, but I try...

It's good to find another Y & R fan out there!!! I'm totally confused about this whole Kristen going crazy thing. I wonder if Victor isn't in it somehow.

How'd you like the fact that Adam thought he was going to get that ankle bracelet off by doing pushUPS?!? silly.